Materials: Table, 2 pieces of wood long enough to reach the palm of your hands to your feet
# of Players: 2 or more
What You Do:
1. Put the wood on your feet
2. Hold the boards in place with your hands while walking as fast as you can
3. Get another person or more that would like to participate in a race with the boards on their feet, held in place by their hands
4. Get a table and race around it, for how many laps you want to do
5. Every 1/4 of a lap, you have to say “arr” like a pirate
6. First person to complete all the laps and say “arr” like a pirate 4 times each lap, wins!
Boundaries: The general area of the “race track”
Board-Walk v1.0 (27.1 KiB, 1,024 hits)
The Squackle Sports Arena sport Board-Walk in game form.