– Locate a convenience store with an assortment of hanging products on the slat walls.
– Shoot a rubber band at the supplies from across the room towards the wall.
– Depending on where the rubber band hits and lands, you get points. Has to hit an actual supply item to count.
– Can be played for a certain amount of rounds or up to a certain amount of points. Suggested: 10 rounds or 50 points.
Points are dispersed in two sets — by what the rubber band hits and what it lands on. You lose points if you under-perform. This is known as the “Hit + Land score” on a per turn basis. A designated scorekeeper is preferred, but not required.
Number of Players: Five to twelve players, plus one to be the ‘Coach’
Boundaries: A Small Field
What You Do:
Before you play, set up the cheerleaders. Take the Texan and make him play the Ocarnia. Take the Atheist and make him sing Everybody Dance Now.
This game works like football. Have one player, The ‘Coach’, throw the frisbee, and the others have to try and grab the frisbee and take it to The Touchdown. The touchdown is in between the Texan and the Atheist.
After someone scores, have the ‘Coach’ writes down there score on a sheet of paper. The game ends when someone scores 15 touchdowns, and the winner gets a cookie!
NOTE: Unless you are playing with really Heavy people who will squish you, no safety equipment is allowed.
1. Take the pencil, and find a point you want to use. You don’t actually put the pencil on the dot, you put it near your face, and sit/stand far away from the place you’re looking at.
2. Try to keep the tip of the pencil on the dot while “shifting” your eyes, by closing one eye, then opening that and closing the other eye
3. Once you get it, then find another place and do it on that.
1. Everybody sits down
2. Get an empty bottle and throw it at someone, slamming it on the floor before hitting on them
3. If you want, fill the bottle with powdered sugar, so if it explodes, it makes a big “explosion” and get all over everything
Boundaries: the area in which you are sitting, no farther than either player’s arm spans.
Materials: 2×4 Wood, Small Paint Can (or anything that shape), anything you want to fly in the air, XXL Mens Shirt.
# of Players: 2 or more
What You Do:
1. Set the 2×4 over the paint can, if you saw the movie ‘Home Alone’, when Kevin sets out the wood over the paint can, and then Harry jumps on one end, and Marve jumps on the other, and then ‘BYE, BYE, Harry”. That’s exactly what you’re going to do, but not like that.
2. You need to set an item on there, like a tomato, orange, apple, spoon, pencil, stick, etc… then one person stomps on the other end that the item is on, and your other friend tries to see where the item is going to land.
3. Your friend is wearing the XXL Mens shirt. He/She needs to catch the item before it hits the ground. A good item to use is a water baloon…(But don’t use water…)
1. Take the Kleenex out of the Kleenex box, one by one and put tape on it, so that one end of the tape is hanging off the Kleenex
2. Put the Kleenex on the ceiling, walls and oors or whatever.
3. Lie down on whatever and look at the Kleenex
4. Optional: If you have supernatural powers or something like that (matches are fine), you can set fire to all the Kleenex and watch them burn. Its more interesting, but be careful, you may burn some stuff you didn’t want burned, burned. If you actually do this, this is what we have to say about you: “ha.” Oh, and another thing…don’t mention anything about reading it here. Didn’t think a game called “Look at the Kleenex” could be so dangerous, huh?