The list below is the index of subsection-type things on the site. Click the link to the respective “subsection” to view articles with that tag. Also includes sections I felt needed more explanation as to their purpose.
- Answer-Question Jokes – Jokes that are kind of the reverse of a normal “quicky joke.”
- Conversational Jokes – Primarily made of jokes that consist of a “conversational” format.
- Good Bad Worse Jokes – Jokes that use the Good, Bad, Worse format.
- Knock Knock Jokes – Jokes that use the format of a Knock Knock joke.
- Practical Jokes – Jokes you would actually play on people in real life.
- Proverbs – Funny proverbs. Includes all “Confucius Say:” jokes.
- Quicky Jokes – Jokes that have a one-line question and a one-line answer.
- Blonde Jokes – Jokes about blondes.
- Confucius Say Jokes – Jokes such as “Confucius Say:” or “A wise man once said:” or something like that.
- Lawyer Jokes – Jokes about lawyers.
- Light Bulb Jokes – Jokes about light bulbs.
- Misandry Jokes – Jokes against men.
- Misogyny Jokes – Jokes against women.
- Offensive Jokes – Jokes that are more-or-less offensive.
- Racist Jokes – Jokes that are racist in theme.
- Religious Jokes – Jokes about religion.
- Sexual Jokes – Jokes about sex.
- Sick Jokes– Jokes that are meant to gross you out.
- Dead Baby Jokes – Jokes that use dead babies as a way to gross you out.
- Sports Jokes – Jokes about sports.
- Your Momma Jokes – Jokes about yo mama!
- Audio – Sound/music.
- Pictures – Still pictures and animations.
- Videos and Flash – animations and video.
- Comics Series:
- All Comics – all of the Questionable Content comics.
- Blam Series – By stimpyismyname. This series features someone named Blam Man/Blam Guy and he has a gun.
- The Boob Ring Series – By natethegreatest.
- Raggert Series – By davepoobond. Usually consists of one panel in which a character will rant and complain and go on forever about things.
- Squackle! Comics – By davepoobond. The all-encompassing name for not-so-related comics that are drawn in Microsoft Paint for Squackle! by davepoobond. Can include QC characters.
- Doom Series – By Soup Nazi. If Soup Nazi and his friends were actually in Doom, this would happen.
- Syndicate Me – By stimpyismyname. Black and white cartoons that might just make about no sense. Seperated into Season 1 and the short-lived Season 2.
Other Junk (These are “testing” grounds for new sections on Squackle. If it becomes big enough it will be its own section one day):
- Calculator Fun – fun stuff to do with your calculator
- Email Forward – fun stuff to forward to your friends in an e-mail.
- Find Your Name – find a new version of your name!
- Fun Links – Links to off-site pages that are deemed worthy for reading.
- Guide– guides that help you through everyday life
- Cashier Lessons – A series of cashier lessons.
- Holiday Stuff– things that are holiday oriented
- April Fools – 1st of April
- Christmas – December 25…actually, all of December
- Easter – First Sunday after the first full moon on or after March 21.
- Fathers Day
- Halloween – October 31
- Mothers Day
- New Year’s – 1st day of the year.
- Thanksgiving – Fourth Thursday of November
- Valentine’s Day – February 14
- Language Fun – Fun stuff to do or stuff that makes fun of language, or written pieces of work that you can use.
- Lists – Lists of things.
- Riddles – Riddles to hurt your brain. May include some Jokes as well.
- Ridiculous Spam Mail – The craziest, weirdest, spam mail ever created. No links or e-mail addresses from the originals are left in.
- Squackle Sports Arena – Fun, original games to play. Can include modified or “extreme” versions of normal games.
- Fan Mail – Generally positive statements about Squackle.
- Hate Mail – Generally negative statements about Squackle.
- Squackle Guestbook – Posts from the Squackle Guestbooks.
Poetry and Songs:
- Funny Poems – Poems meant to be funny.
- Funny Songs – Songs meant to be funny.
- Serious Poems – Poems meant to be serious.
- Serious Songs – Songs meant to be serious.
- Song Parodies – Parodies of real songs.
- Theme Songs – Songs that are meant to be themes.
- Anti-Barney the Dinosaur Songs – Songs parodying the Barney the Dinosaur theme song.
- Jingle Bells Songs – Songs parodying the Jingle Bells song.
- London Bridge is Falling Down Songs – Songs parodying the London Bridge is Falling Down song
- Mary Had a Little Lamb Songs – Songs parodying the Mary Had a Little Lamb song.
- Mathematical Poems – Poems that have to do with math.
- Popeye Songs – Songs parodying the Popeye the Sailorman theme song.
- Spam Poems – Poems written by spam bots in e-mails.
- Stoner Poems – Poems for or by stoners.
Quotes – Sort of like Chat Logs, but mostly made up of one-liners or conversations that aren’t specifically online.
Screwed Up Chronicles:
- Screwed Up Computers – Articles about Computers
- Screwed Up Games – Articles about Games (includes game reviews) and at the moment, Apps.
- Fake Games – Games that are fake and/or made up to make fun of other games. Not real, obviously. Can be pictures or articles describing theoretical games.
- Game Previews – Previews are not reviews, so they aren’t in the game review index. Previews are like summarizing info for games (no hands-on) or Early Access/Demo/Hands-on impressions.
- App Reviews – App Reviews are listed here for the time being. If they are game related they will be listed in the Game Review Index.
- Screwed Up Internet– Articles about the Internet.
- Web Site Review – reviews for a web site
- Screwed Up Movies– Articles about movies.
- Movie Review – reviews for movies.
- Screwed Up Music– Articles about music.
- Music Review – reviews for musical albums or particular songs.
- Screwed Up People – Articles about particular people.
- Screwed Up TV – Articles about television.
- Screwed Up World – Articles about the world and countries.
- Dave’s Kingdom – Goings on in the immediate area where davepoobond resides. Could be his hometown, school, etc. Think of it as Dave’s blog-type stuff or things about him.
- Coin Collecting Journal – my general musings/discoveries I find coin collecting-wise.
- Dave’s Breakdown – Breakdowns/summaries of articles or written items, videos, or the like. Not meant to be a review, though.
- Essay of Definition – A type of essay in which you explain a certain word in connotations as it relates to society today.
- Looking Back At – Satirical articles that look back at certain things in a nostalgic way. Most of the time, undeservingly so.
- Soccer Mom Dave – Dave takes on the guise of a “Soccer Mom” and writes articles from a stereotypical, “rationally” thinking American Soccer Mom.
- This Is Satire – Satirical “joke” articles.
Squackle Broadcasting Company – If I ran my own TV station, this is the programming that would run on it. This will eventually be ordered in such a fashion where you’ll go through “days” of broadcasting, rather than just a dump for all the content.
- MadLibs – Filled-in stories using either MadLibs stories or other stories that are akin to its style.
- Dave’s Notes – Kind of like Cliff’s Notes. A basic summary of a story or something like that.
- Johnny Hotfoot Adventures – A story series about Johnny Hotfoot.