caposo – n. a lady in a business suit that holds coins in her shoes (and often pays with them)
Q: Why did Godzilla wait till the end of the movie to eat the coin factory?
A: He thought it was an after-dinner mint.
Q: What fruit is on a nickel?
A: A date!
“Eeeh! Ooh! I found a quarter”
– from the TV
“there are twice as many nickels as dimes”
– Mr. Shaft-Man
“its got a tail and a head. Its called a fair coin”
– Dr. OldNBald
Inflation hasn’t ruined everything. A dime can still be used as a screwdriver.
Now the government is thinking of minting coins to take the place of paper bills. The idea is that by making the dollars heavier, inflation won’t be able to soar as easily.
Q: What has a head, a tail, but no body?
A: A coin.
quorkzonk – v. to grab a random bunch of coins out of a pocket/bag/purse and it just happens to be (unintentionally) the exact change you need
rohnert – v. to yell at a coin
cime – n. part of a dime
These are good to use if you want to spark up a conversation but don’t know what to say!
1. “Hey, are you circumcised?”
2. “Nice shirt, I saw one exactly like that at the salvation army”
3. “Hey, would you like to start a sexual relationship?”
4. “You don’t know me but will you marry me?”
5. “You might not remember me but that’s because of all the booze you drank last night.”
6. “My friend told me you were nice and good in bed”
7. “So what do you think, Cheese Whiz or Cheese sticks?”
8. “Can I follow you home?”
9. “Hey, I’m doing a poll: Do you wear protection?”
10. “Can I come over to your house and eat one time?”
11. “Are you a lonely puristic loyal Caucasian women?”
12. “Do I have anything up my nose?”
13. “Can I touch your body or do you want to touch mine? Tell you what, we’ll flip a coin for it.”
14. “Have you ever herd of this thing called ‘The Internet'”?
15. “Hey, how much do you make every month?”
16. “Don’t look at me like that!”
17. “Hola, yo estoy hablar en un lingua romantica.”
18. “Stop touching me in my private areas!”
19. “I’m related to Bill Gates.”
20. “So you look more beautiful up close then from the treetop near your bathroom.”