Don’t you ever get bored of just saying “bye”? Well, now you have a list of exciting things to say instead! If you have more of these, leave a comment!
- Make like a tree and leaf.
- Make like a chainsaw and cut out.
- Make like a spider and bug out.
- Make like a rock and roll.
- Make like a Shepard and get the flock out.
- Make like a banana and peel out.
- Make like Knott’s Berry Farm and jam.
- Make like an atom and split.
- Make like a fetus and bust out of this mother.
- I’m out like a trout!
- Make like a ball and bounce.
Sung to “Itsy Bitsy Spider.”
Went a spider and bit off Barney’s head,
Down came the blood dripping off his head,
Out came the bombs and blew him all away,
And the itsy bitsy dinosaur has no more life today.
Q: What is green and has 6 legs?
A: A very sick spider.
Q: How do D.J. spiders entertain their listeners?
A: They spin records.
Q: What’s brown, has eight legs and a big trunk?
A: A spider coming back from vacation.
Q: Who is the superhero of the jungle?
Written in the profile field “Computers:”
“I wanna own a spider monkey and make him wear a diaper so he can’t throw poop at me”
– from the internet
“I wonder how it would feel to sit in a spider web all day”
– from the TV
“example: there’s a spider…”
::stomps on the floor::
“…ey, guess what, the spider is dead”
– Mr. P-yooson
“If I step on a spider, then the spider is dead”
::says it 3 times with a rambling speed::
– Mr. P-yooson
Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet
eating her curds and whey
Along came a spider
who sat down beside her
And said, “Plenty of cholesterol, I’d say.”
Q: Why did the spider cross the computer?
A: To get to his web site.
codka – n. a spider with wings