Don’t you ever get bored of just saying “bye”? Well, now you have a list of exciting things to say instead! If you have more of these, leave a comment!
- Make like a tree and leaf.
- Make like a chainsaw and cut out.
- Make like a spider and bug out.
- Make like a rock and roll.
- Make like a Shepard and get the flock out.
- Make like a banana and peel out.
- Make like Knott’s Berry Farm and jam.
- Make like an atom and split.
- Make like a fetus and bust out of this mother.
- I’m out like a trout!
- Make like a ball and bounce.
isidro – n. dried bug guts on your windshield that stays there for a very long time
Q: What do you call a tick on the moon?
A: A lunar-tick
Q: What did Wonder Woman say to Spider Man?
A: “Don’t bug me.”
Q: What leg-rubbing bug wears a coonskin cap?
A: Davy Cricket.
“I’m in the Mood for Larva (Love)” by Kate R. Pillar
“Leggy Sue” by Cent I. Pede
“Jump” by Gus Hopper
“You Bite (Light) Up My Life” by T.C. Fly
Q: Who is the world’s greatest story-telling bug?
A: Ants (Hans) Christian Andersen.
Q: What kind of bug keeps Santa Claus company?
A: Chimney (Jiminy) Cricket.
FISH: “Are you a goldfish like me?”
BUG: “No, I’m a silverfish!”
Q: What kinds of dogs are full of ticks?
A: Watch dogs!
“Bugs and snakes may not be everyone’s cup of tea!”
– Mrs. DYKE
“That’s about as likely as me being surrounded by naked 300 pound woman on the set of Frasier while I’m eating a bowl of onions and bugs with my feet cut off and placed on a serving tray for a long dead egyptian king”
“if we saw a bug a minute, we still wouldn’t see them all!”
– from the TV