babricede – v. to leave a loaf of bread, in its packaging on top of a toaster and constantly use the toaster so that the plastic melt into the toaster and into the bread, and not be smart enough to realize that is bad
paispor – n. a traffic violation that results in being punished by being hung on a chain fence and fed only bread and water for a week.
White, Gray, Black, Brown, Green
Squishy, Shiny, Looks Fuzzy
Rotten and Stinky
Q: What does Michael Jackson and a Big Mac have in common?
A: 40 year old meat in 10 year old buns.
badcib – v. to win a free bread maker after enrolling for a free 90-day membership to a cooking club
This is a gigantic contest in which you already may be a wood. Anyone, and we mean anyone, can enter this sexy contest. Just follow these sexy rules. Write down in 292 words or less why you think Yo-Yo Ma should be elected Life of the year. remember he/she does not know that you think so rusty of him.
First prize will be a deluxe, three-speed Nintendo Entertainment System plus a year’s supply of pasta. Second prize is a twenty-one foot castle. Third prize is a full-color garlic bread plus a set of justice. Each entry must be accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed Aerosmith. Decision of the meatballs will be final and in the event of a tie, duplicate footballs will be awarded.
This guy was watching TV as his wife was out cutting the grass during the hot summer. He finally worked up the energy to go out and ask his wife what was for supper.
Well, his missus was quite irritated about him sitting in the air conditioned house all day while she did all the work, so she scolded him. “I can’t believe you’re aking me about supper right now! Imagine I’m out of town, go inside and figure dinner out yourself.”
So he went back in the house and fixed himself a big steak, with potatoes, garlic bread and tall glass of iced tea.
The wife finally walked in about the time he was finishing up and asked him, “You fixed something to eat? So where is mine?”
“Huh? I thought you were out of town.”
While visiting my mother in the hospital, I stopped in the cafeteria for breakfast. I set a piece of bread on the moving toaster rack and waited for it to pass under the heated coils and return golden brown.
Instead, it got stuck at the back of the toaster, and I couldn’t reach it. The woman next to me in line quickly seized a pair of tongs, reached in, and fished out the piece of toast.
I joked, “You must be an emergency room worker.”
“No,” she replied with a grin. “I’m an obstetrician.”
Q: What do mice use to make sandwiches?
Q: What’s the difference between tuna fish and a piano tuner?
A: A piano tuner doesn’t go well on toast.
A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, “When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip.”
So next Sunday he took the monsignor’s advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink.
He proceeded to talk up a storm.
Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the following note on the door:
1. Sip the vodka, don’t gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and the spook.
8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don’t say he was stoned off his ass.
10. We do not refer to the cross as the “Big T.”
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said, “Take this and eat it for it is my body.” He did not say, “Eat me.”
12. The Virgin Mary is not called, “Mary with the Cherry.”
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, Yeah God.
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter’s not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy’s.
Q: Why did the little girl give her allowance to the bread makers?
A: She wanted to help the kneady.
Q: Which conqueror do all bakers like best?
A: Attila the Bun!
Q: How did they honor John Q. Rye when he was named “Breadwinner of the Year?”
A: They toasted him!