You know you’re a mom when…
– Your feet stick to grape jelly on the kitchen floor — and you don’t care.
– When the kids are fighting, you threaten to lock them in a room together and not let them out until someone’s bleeding.
– You can’t find your cordless phone, so you ask a friend to call you, and you run around the house madly, following the sound until you locate the phone downstairs in the laundry basket.
– Your idea of a good day is making it through without a child leaking bodily fluids on you.
– Popsicle’s become a food staple.
– Your favorite television show is a cartoon.
– You’re willing to kiss your child’s boo-boo, regardless of what body part it happens to be on.
– You’re so desperate for adult conversation that you spill your guts to the telemarketer that calls and HE hangs up on YOU!
– You buy cereal with marshmallows in it.
– You count the sprinkles on each kid’s cupcake to make sure they’re equal.
– You have time to shave only one leg at a time.
– You hide in the bathroom to be alone.
– Your kid throws up and you catch it.
– You get up at 5:30 AM and you have no time to eat, sleep, drink or go to the bathroom, and yet… you still managed to gain 10 pounds.