1. You ticked him off once and your next phone bill was for $20,000.
2. He’s won the Publisher’s Clearing House sweepstakes 3 years running.
3. He placed bets that Justin would not win the first American Idol.
4. When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hex.
5. Seems strangely calm whenever the office system goes down.
6. Somehow gets HBO on his PC at work.
7. Mumbled, “Oh, puh-leeez” 95 times during the movie “The Net”.
8. Video dating profile lists “public-key encryption” among turn-ons.
9. When his computer starts up, you hear, “Good Morning, Mr. President”.
10. You hear him murmur, “Let’s see you use that Visa card now, dumbass.”
11. When you ask him to help you with a computer problem, he say’s “Sure, that will be a picnic!” (PICNIC in techy lingo stands for Problem In Chair Not In Computer).