- Squacklecast Episode 1 – “Episode 468″
- Squacklecast Episode 2 – “We Planned This Out”
- Squacklecast Episode 3 – “Live at Roscoe’s!!!”
- Squacklecast Episode 4 – “DJ Honey, Drop It!”
- Squacklecast Episode 5 – “We’re Back! An Avenger’s Story”
- Squacklecast Episode 6 – “Mermaid Off the Port Bow!”
- Squacklecast Episode 7 – “FUCK the Strawberry Festival!”
- Squacklecast Episode 8 – “Wait Till We Do a Number 9″
- Squacklecast Episode 9 – “We Make Them Only to Kill Them”
- Squacklecast Episode 10 – “The Art of Covering Shifts”
- Squacklecast Episode 11 – “Team Cruise vs. Team Jesus”
- Squacklecast Episode 12 – “It’s Not a Car. It’s a Squacklecast.”
- Squacklecast Episode 13 – “About the Olympics or Something”
- Squacklecast Episode 14 – “An Eternity of Dog Food Commercials”
- Squacklecast Episode 15 – “Crappy Movies Under the Stars”
- Squacklecast Episode 16 – “The 1.5 Year Hiatus”
- Squacklecast Episode 17 – “Sexy Asian Girl Feet”
Hey folks! We’re back after a mini-hiatus. We failed at coaxing our only previous guest from attending this podcast, so we catch up with the freelancing gig I’m doing tomorrow instead.
And it looks like its going to be a disaster! Just like the rest of this week’s episode… full of technical problems! Technically the problem is davepoobond. (Get it?)
Billy watched The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2.
Total Recall (the new one) sucked balls. I didn’t see it yet, but its just an example of dumbing down and mainstreaming the source content for no apparent reason.
The new Mummy should be in space.
Guess I know what’s going on my shelf in the near future!
What about Maria Shriver?
I think I know which Arnold Schwarzenegger movie counterpart I’d do. And that would be the predator — that mouth is so sexy.
Deep Space Nine introduces a character named Vic Fontaine halfway through Season 6. There is… A LOT of singing. For no apparent reason. They just hang out there a lot for no particular reason.
They couldn’t think of anything better?
iPhone 5 came out this past week. Did I get one? No. Will I get one? Maybe. The maps suck on it though.
Who woulda thought upgrading to iOS 6 Maps would be about as useful as that Fox News app?
Who’s going to make the world’s first nutritional supplement replicator? Apple or Google?
I say Apple.
First thing I’m going to do with that new Replicator thinger is replicate some alcohol to put in my piss and sell it.
So, how much would you pay for the Crappy Movies Under the Stars Film Festival? HMMMMM???