– Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
– If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos…then you probably haven’t completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
– Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG fourteen times gives you job security.
– Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
– Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
– A person who smiles in the face of adversity…probably has a scapegoat.
– Plagiarism saves time.
– If at first you don’t succeed, try management.
– Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
– TEAMWORK…means never having to take all the blame yourself.
– The beatings will continue until morale improves.
– Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
– We waste time, so you don’t have to.
– Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!
– Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.
– A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
– When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
– INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY.
– Succeed in spite of management.
– Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment