– Accelerates at a phenomenal rate.
– Has a much shorter braking distance than the private car.
– Can take speed humps at twice the speed of private cars.
– The battery, radiator water, oil and tires never have to be checked.
– It can be driven up to 60 miles with the oil warning light flashing.
– It needs cleaning less often than private cars.
– The suspension is reinforced to allow for the weekend loads of bricks, concrete slabs and other building material.
– Unusual and alarming engine noises are easily eliminated by turning up the radio.
– It needs no security system and may be left anywhere, unlocked and with the keys in the ignition.
– It is especially sand and waterproof for barbecues and fishing expeditions on remote beaches.