- What I Should Write About?
- I Was Detained Today
- Sunday is a Great Day for Unmitigated Bargaining
- The Laughing Monkey Girl
- Can I Take These Now and Pay Later?
- Quote #11020: What flavor is That? Red.
- The Petition Bitch
- Today Is Stupid Day
- The Band-Aid Bandit
- Exigent Circumstances
- Hector’s Stupid Email
- Postage Is (Not) 46 Cents!
- Let It Go For 9 Cents
- Quote #20805: Stupid Story About Scantrons
- Quote #20824: The Scary Bald Man Confrontation
- Quote #21137
- Quote #22149
- Quote #22150
- Quote #22151: Where’s the Bathroom?
- Quote #22152
- Quote #22153: Lola’s Forgotten Present
- Quote #22154: Internet Access Thing — Not Available in Arizona
- The Not So Returned Rental Book
- Quote #22574: The Crazy Shirt Story
- The Sour Lemon Lady
Man With Moustache: When are you guys going to get more of these bobble heads?
Blanker: I don’t know, we get lots of requests for it…
davepoobond: We’ll never get them again, they never order them because that would be too smart.
Blanker: Also, no one even bought them when we had them in stock the first time.
Man With Moustache: Ohhh! I would buy one…
Blanker: Haha, we’ll give you a call when they come in.
Man With Moustache: Oh, thanks.
davepoobond: Yeah, we’ll give you a call when they come in. You don’t even have to leave your phone number.
- at davepoobond’s job, 6/3/07