- What I Should Write About?
- I Was Detained Today
- Sunday is a Great Day for Unmitigated Bargaining
- The Laughing Monkey Girl
- Can I Take These Now and Pay Later?
- Quote #11020: What flavor is That? Red.
- The Petition Bitch
- Today Is Stupid Day
- The Band-Aid Bandit
- Exigent Circumstances
- Hector’s Stupid Email
- Postage Is (Not) 46 Cents!
- Let It Go For 9 Cents
- Quote #20805: Stupid Story About Scantrons
- Quote #20824: The Scary Bald Man Confrontation
- Quote #21137
- Quote #22149
- Quote #22150
- Quote #22151: Where’s the Bathroom?
- Quote #22152
- Quote #22153: Lola’s Forgotten Present
- Quote #22154: Internet Access Thing — Not Available in Arizona
- The Not So Returned Rental Book
- Quote #22574: The Crazy Shirt Story
- The Sour Lemon Lady
A weird lady came by the Customer Service desk holding a cassette tape and some other electronic thing in her hand.
She said "I lost my wallet, so I was wondering if it was okay if I could take these now and pay for them later."
As she was about to explain more of her reasoning, I cut her off and said "No."
She said "Oh okay, I understand," and walked away.